Monday, June 02, 2008

Getting going again...


This weekend, we celebrate the high school graduation of our oldest, Allie. She's been a blessing to us and we ask you to join us in prayer for her as she moves into the next phase of her life ministry. She'll be attending a ministry school this fall and we pray that God will bless her as she learns and ministers to all those she meets who would know Jesus!

But first, we have a family vacation together this summer. We'll be headed down to Texas to see my nephew Ben get married in Houston, and we'll be visiting a bunch of Texas "favorite places" that the kids don't really remember. We've been gone from Texas nine years now, and we're looking forward to the sunshine and the wide open spaces. Pray for us that the A/C (and our patience) holds out for three weeks together in the car. I'll try to blog that trip...

But even before that, I have another European business trip, this time to Austria, where I'll be examining successful implementations of biomass energy in that country. The trip will begin and end in Vienna, so I'll try to get some great pictures and document my thoughts to such an historic place. Hope you'll appreciate my somewhat different point of view, I always strive to provide a little different insight.

That trip begins this weekend, so tune in around June 8th or 9th to follow along with me...

Sir C

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back

    Sir Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be gald to here from Vienna. Enjoy the coffee and the eidalweiss.
    Tell me about the ball in the Emperor's Palace.
    Oh Wait, wrong century...

    Sir Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sir J...I'll tell His Highness you said hi...

    :-)

    Sir C

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real emperor is a Dr of Political Science and is bald, and wears glasses.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg

    Sir Jason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir Chuck,

    Good to see you posting again.

    Congratulations on your daughters graduation. I can see she is a delight to her daddy.

    Sir John

    ReplyDelete